New Date for MB20
Just wanted to keep you updated on how things are progressing here at Music Barn HQ.
We have agreed on a potential postponement date of 12th September 2020. The good news is we have spoken to the majority of the artists and they are available for those dates.
Don’t worry if you can’t make the September postponement date - your tickets will be valid for Music Barn Festival 2021 instead. We will also be offering a special incentive to those who take us up on this offer.
Eventbrite will be in contact with all e-ticket holders by 6pm Friday 3rd April to outline your options moving forward. Please wait for them to get in contact directly.
In these difficult times, it is important to remember that one of the greatest assets of this country is its culture and music scene. Over the last 6 years, we’ve built up The Music barn Festival to what it is today. With your continued support we can hopefully keep going for another 6 years!
Please look after yourselves and those around you. MB